If you have configured Incidents and CAPAs on an audit or assessment template, you will then be able to launch an incident or CAPA on an audit or assessment that you are conducting that utilizes that template. Please visit Configuring Incidents and CAPAs on an Audit & Assessment Template Knowledge Base article to learn more.
Please note: Any role with Incident edit access can submit an incident on an audit or assessment question response. Any role with Incident view access will only be able to view incidents added.
Steps to launching an incident from an audit or assessment question response
1. Within the audit, users will be able to launch an incident of an audit & assessment question response.
Please note: For supplier-self assessment users will not be able to configure an incident or CAPA for them to launch.
2. In order to add an incident click on the + Add new text in green which will redirect you to the incidents details page in a new tab. You can launch more than one incident per audit question response.
3. Users will be required to select an incident type before providing information about the incident. Please visit Creating Incident Types knowledge base article to learn more.
4.Once the user has selected the incident type, they will then see the necessary fields they will need to fill out and then click on the button on the top right-hand corner to save the incident. Here the user will see the incident created within the incident table.
5. After selecting the “Create Incident” button you will land back in your audit/assessment and can view the incident underneath the audit question.
6.To view the incident details after the incident was created, select the “View Incident” button.
7. After selecting the “View Incident” button, a new tab will open on the Incident Details. A visible link will be created for the incident that is tied to the audit. Within this link card, the user will see: the relationship of this link, Audit Name, What question within the audit made the user launch an incident, and the status.Please visit Connect Data Links Knowledge Base article to learn more.
8. If the user with the right permissions deletes the incident, the incident will no longer be linked to the audit.
Users can also filter based on Audit Name to easily see which incidents were created from an audit or assessment under the Incidents page.
9. Select Incidents from the left hand side to land on the list of available incidents. Select the filter button to bring up the available filter options.
10. Select the “Audit Name” field from the options and then select from the available options the desired Audit Name.
Article is closed for comments.