As an audit template administrator, you have the ability to configure Incidents and CAPAs on Audit & Assessment question responses.
There are many reasons why you would want to trigger an Incident or Corrective Action Preventive Action on an Audit response. Incidents or Corrective Actions allow you to ask for a task, process, product to be rectified based on audit findings. These actions can be thought of as improvements to an organization to eliminate undesirable effects. The FoodLogiQ incident and corrective action process allow you to include clear identification of a problem and thorough documentation of the steps required to mitigate and prevent these issues in the future.
Please note: Any role with Business Setup Edit access can create an audit or assessment template and configure audit and assessment options. The ability to configure an Incident or Corrective Action on a Supplier-Self Assessment is not available.
Steps to configuring failure on an audit & assessment question response
1. Once logged into Connect, click on the cogwheel iconnear the upper-right corner.
2. Select Admin from the drop-down menu.
3. Go to Audits & Assessments.
4. Here you will see a list of all of the audit & assessment templates you have created. Click on the plus icon to add a new audit & assessment template or click on an audit & assessment name in the list to edit an existing one.
5. To configure an Incident or Corrective Action Preventive Action of an audit or assessment, go to the Audits and Assessments Options section within the left side of your audit & assessment template and select Yes.
Please note: User will be able to select both Corrective Actions and Incidents, we recommend users select one or the other to avoid confusion. Both options default to No.
6. If you have allowed a Corrective Action or Incident on Responses, when taking an audit & assessment you will be able to add an Incident or CAPA on audit & assessment question responses.
7. If you no longer wish to configure Incidents or Corrective Actions on an audit, simply select No and this change will be reflected on all audits after this configuration update. Your previous audits & assessments taken will continue to have the ability to launch an Incident or Corrective Action.
Article is closed for comments.