An "Audit/CAPA Contact" is a type of location contact which can be used to identify which user(s) should receive audit & assessment and/or incident notification emails. There may be times when specific individuals are responsible for addressing incidents centered around a location. The incidents associated with that location may also correspond to an audit or assessment for that location. This feature will now allow you to specifically notify the location's Audit/CAPA contact when an incident is created from an audit tied to the location. Read more about location based contacts like an Incident Reporting Contact.
When is an Audit/CAPA Contact notified?
In order for an Audit/CAPA contact to be notified when an incident is created at a location, all of the following criteria must be met:
- The incident is launched from an audit question
- First, the users will need to have an incident configured and launch a specific supplier audit. Please visit Configuring Incidents on an Audit & Assessment Template to learn more.
- The incident utilizes the supplier location attribute
- The user will then need to make sure the supplier location attribute is used for the incident type that is being launched from an audit. Please visit Adding Incident Types and Attributes to learn more.
- The location associated with the incident has location-level Audit/CAPA contact(s)
Steps to Assigning Audit/CAPA Contacts for New Users in Your Business
Note: Active users can only be assigned as an Audit/CAPA Contact.
1. Click on Locations in the left-hand navigation menu and click on a specific location
2. Edit the location information and add active user(s) as that location's Audit/CAPA Contact.
Article is closed for comments.