As a Community Owner with a Manage and Monitor subscription, you and your community members can download the metadata from your documents as well as documents shared with you. For information on reviewing and approving documents shared with you, see the article here.
Steps to download document metadata.
1. Go to Documents in the left side bar.
2. In the upper right corner, click the button.
3. .csv file will download for you to open.
Details on downloading document metadata
1. Click on the Documents link in the left navigation bar in Connect and select the export button in the upper right.
2. A .csv file with automatically download to your computer's download folder. Note, some browsers don't allow exports from certain sites. If you experience issues, check to see if your popup blocker is set correctly. Also, if your list is large, it might take a few seconds to appear.
Article is closed for comments.