How can we help?
New to FoodLogiQ? Start here! Get step-by-step instructions on how to add users, configure roles & more.
FoodLogiQ Compliance allows you to manage your supply chain. It allows you to build strong relationships with your su...
FoodLogiQ Quality Management
FoodLogiQ Quality Management allows you to maintain and track product quality issues and other incidents throughout y...
FoodLogiQ Traceability allows you to gather critical tracking events to trace forward and back across every step of y...
FoodLogiQ Recall allows you to respond to food recalls with speed and accuracy. Initiate a recall or stock withdrawal...
Advanced Setup and Features
Here you can find information on advanced features such as mobile access, our idea exchange, and more customizable op...
Go here to get a complete listing of all FoodLogiQ upgrade release notes!
- Product Types
- Location Types
- Assigning Requirements
- Adding Products
- Reviewing Products Shared With Me
- Editing Shared Products
- Adding Locations
- Viewing and Completing Your To-Do Items as a Supplier
- Reviewing Locations Shared With Me
- Assigning GLNs to Locations
- Editing Shared Documents
- Creating a Product Specification Audit
- Reviewing Documents Shared With Me
- Managing Your Documents as a Community Member
- Working with Traceability Events
- Spring 2023 Release Notes
- Audits and Assessments: Intro
- Audits and Assessments: Admin
- Audits and Assessments: Editing
- Audits and Assessments: New Templates
- Audits and Assessments: Starting a New Audit
- Audits and Assessments: New CAPA
- Audits and Assessments: Downloading/Printing
- Documents: Intro
- Incident: Intro
- Incident: Types and New Fields
- Incident: Editing
- Events: Intro
- Events: Templates
- Events: Attributes
- Events: Data Submission Methods
- Submitting Event Data: Web Form
- Submitting Event Data: CSV
- Submitting Event Data: CSV via FTP
- Submitting Event Data: EDI
- Investigations and Recalls
- Recall + Response: Intro and Overview
- Template Creation
- Recall Kickoff
- Viewing Locations
- Exporting Recall Data