When events are submitted, it is beneficial to review the information provided within the event to ensure accuracy.
In this article:
Reviewing and Analyzing Events
1. Select the cogwheel to display columns you need, such as PO number. 'Submitted on' is useful for showing when an event was submitted to FoodLogiQ.
2. The funnel icon can be used to filter events by values such as Supplier Product. If you need to refine your search further, use the search bar.
3. Click on an event to see additional data included within the event including a dynamic map of the locations. If the Best By/Exp. date is in the past from when the event was submitted, the date will be highlighted in red.
There are two ways to delete events:
1. Delete individual events by clicking the trash can on the row of the event you wish to delete.
2. Delete multiple events as indicated in the image below. First, use the checkboxes to select the events you wish to delete (selecting the topmost checkbox will select all events). Second, click on the indicated bulk actions garbage can icon on the right side of the page.
There are a few ways to export events from FoodLogiQ. Exporting events will create a .csv file of events for given parameters.
1. Click the export icon in the top right corner and select the method of export
- Export to CSV – export a single .csv file of event data including source and destination locations, and product data.
- Export FSMA 204 ESS – export three .csv files in a zipped folder. One .csv includes location data for all locations included in events. Another .csv includes product data for all products included in events. The third includes all event data including source and destination locations, and product data. This format is compliant with the updates made in Section 204 of the Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA).
- If the event list view is filtered, a prompt will appear prior to exporting to confirm the data to include.
Article is closed for comments.