- If a user has limited access to suppliers through Supplier Group Permissions on their role, they will not see community tabs for which they have no suppliers. Previously these users would see the community options listed on items like locations and products, even though they could not see the data due to their role-based permissions.
- Included the number of open supplier to-dos as a distinct column when exporting suppliers in CSV format.
- Included the date and time of the last modification of the workflow as a distinct column when exporting workflows to CSV format.
Manage + Monitor
- Introduced new linking functionality to FoodLogiQ Connect. Starting with Audits/Assessments and Documents in this release, users will be able to link two items they see together, giving an easy way to denote a relationship and navigate between two FoodLogiQ items. Link permissions are based on the underlying permissions for the items that are being linked; if you can view an item you can view its links, while if you can edit an item you will be able to edit its links.
Added filtering capability as part of the new links capability to allow users to only show links for documents, assessments/audits, or all types of links.
Audits and Assessments
- Improved the user experience for adding multiple samples when performing a Product Specification Audit. Users can now choose how many samples (rows) they’d like to add a time, filling out all values together before saving their data entry.
- Within audit templates, extended the existing functionality for automatically highlighting warnings for specific question responses and sections to also set that question, subsection, section, or audit’s score to 0 as a failure option. This option is valuable when the response to a question will cause the entire audit to fail.
- When scoring an audit and/or an audit question, subsection, or section whose denominator is 0 points, updated the percent score to display as 0% instead of 100%.
- Added a filter for location types to the assessment and audit schedule table view so users can easily find all schedules for a specific type of location.
- Improved the document details layout to facilitate the addition of links to the document view. Minor stylistic changes were also made to increase the legibility of the document form.
- Shortened the initial notification for expiring documents to go out 30 days before the document’s expiration date. This will also create an Expiring Document To-Do at the same time. Previously the initial document expiration email and addition to the to-do digest would be 90 days before expiration.
- Included scheduled supplier self-assessments as a new type of to-do on the supplier to-do list. This to-do will also appear in the supplier’s weekly digest (if applicable).
Track + Trace
Updated the main event details view and UI-based form for submitting event information to FoodLogiQ. The new view allows more information to be displayed on the screen at a time, which is especially helpful for events with many product-level contents.
- Added functionality to allow multiple email addresses for failure notifications when configuring EDI 856 integrations or FTP submissions shipment event submission.
- Updated default and existing EDI 856 maps to detect the presence of the event-level Purchase Order or lot-level dates.
- Included all available fields to the in-app event type documentation so event type authors know what fields are available on events by default.
Recall + Response
- When configuring a withdrawal template, administrators can now use rich-text options for templated notifications, including bolds, italics, and bullet points to emphasize certain aspects of the notification.
- Extended the withdrawal notification options for those notifications scheduled for specific time intervals to optionally allow for the notification to be sent immediately or only during the specified time window. Previously notifications utilizing this option would always send both immediately and during the specified time window; with the new functionality users have the option of not sending an immediate notification when choosing this option, allowing for alternate escalation paths if a location has not yet completed the withdrawal.
- Allowed for withdrawal template administrators to optionally store instructions and notes on a withdrawal template. Storing these items on the template will facilitate the initiation of a withdrawal, especially when the instructions and/or notes are relatively consistent from withdrawal to withdrawal.
- Improved the layout for responding to a withdrawal when viewing the location response form on a mobile browser.
Added Pull and Hold as an option for a withdrawal classification.
- Added ability to send push notifications about assessment and audit changes via API webhooks. Clients can use APIs to setup/configure their webhook subscriptions and specify a webhook receiving URL. After that point, whenever an audit or assessment is created, updated, has a status change, or is deleted in the platform, a webhook will be sent out to those clients that are subscribed. Push notifications like webhooks provide a better integration experience than having to poll to find out if anything has changed and are critical for workflow type integrations.
- Added a new API route for adding one or more managers to a business. Please visit the API Documentation for more information.
- Within API submission routes, added support for YYYY-mm-dd format when submitting product-level dates (e.g. pack dates, use thru dates, production dates).
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
Article is closed for comments.