Products and Locations
- When importing supplier products or locations in bulk, required fields for custom attributes will no longer be enforced, and a missing required attribute to-do will be made available on the supplier dashboard to ensure those required fields are populated. This change was made to allow users to quickly import product or location data for use cases like traceability and incidents without forcing users to add all data on import.
Manage + Monitor
Audits and Assessments
- Introduced a major upgrade to the user experience when working with supplier self-assessments, supplier audits, and internal audits. Enhancements were made to allow users to more clearly focus on the question to be answered, as well as improve overall legibility and responsiveness on smaller screen resolutions.
- Administrators can choose to enable setting an internal location field when performing a supplier audit. This setting is particularly valuable when performing a supplier audit on a supplier’s product at an internal facility. Access to supplier audits will respect location permissions, giving administrators options for restricting access to specific roles.
- Extended concurrent auditing functionality to allow for multiple users to work in different subsections of the same audit at the same time, offering updated audit information as each user proceeds through the audit. Similar functionality will be added to the mobile application in a future release.
- Added new audit schemes for SAI Global Animal Welfare Audit and USDA PVP Animal Welfare to third-party audits within documents.
- As an extension of functionality delivered in the Summer 2021 release, added default booleans (such as Delivery/Distribution Issue and Credit Request) to the list of attributes that can be used to configure conditional incident notifications.
- Within audit and assessment reporting, added the ability to filter on internal locations when utilizing internal audits or supplier audits with the internal location setting enabled.
Track + Trace
- Added EDI 861 as an additional method for submitting receiving event data into the FoodLogiQ Connect platform. Like existing support for EDI 856 messages, users wishing to send EDI 861 messages for receiving events will utilize FoodLogiQ’s configurable EDI mapping functionality to automatically map incoming data to FoodLogiQ format.
- Updated in-product documentation for several routes, including the GET route for listing all available to-dos for a business.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
Article is closed for comments.