Configuring your Supply Chain within the “My Locations” area of FoodLogiQ brings several benefits within Incidents, Track + Trace, Recall + Response products.
Configure Supply Chains:
1. Visit “Locations” on the left-hand navigation menu.
2. Click on “My Locations” tab at the top of the Locations page.
3. Click the mapping icon next to one of the Locations to open the Supply Chain Configuration manager. If the mapping icon is green, a supply chain is already configured. If the mapping icon is gray, a supply chain has not been configured yet.
4. When configuring the Supply Chain, you will need to work through 3 steps:
Step 1: Select one or more My Location(s) that share the same Supply Chain
Step 2: Select the Location(s) that the My Location(s) Receive Product From
Step 3: Select the Location(s) that the My Location(s) Ship Product To
NOTE: Steps 2 and 3 can be skipped if not applicable to your location(s).
5. Once complete, you will see a summary of the supply chain configured for the Location(s)
Configuring the location(s) supply chain supports the ability to pre-fill the “Distributor” field type within an Incident form. This will allow the location submitting the incident to select from the “Receive From Locations” configured within the supply chain. If locations only receive product from one distributor location, the “Distributor” field type will auto-fill within the incident form.
Within the Incident list view, users can filter based on the included Distributor and Distributor Business. This allows for more defined and specific reporting on incidents.
Track + Trace Use
Configuring the location(s) supply chain supports the ability for community owners to ensure that applicable “Receive From” and/or “Ship To” Locations are visible for each “My Location” when submitting traceability events on the FoodLogiQ mobile app. The only visible options within these fields will be the “Receive From” and “Ship To” locations configured within the supply chain.
Recall + Response Use
Configuring the location(s) supply chain supports the ability to filter the location(s) selection page when launching a Withdrawal. Filtering locations based on their corresponding distributor(s) allows for faster selection of locations that may need to be included within a withdrawal.