The following screenshots are from a Motorola TC55 device, but will generally apply to other Motorola systems.
1. Install the FoodLogiQ mobile application. Go to this link for instructions on installing the application
2. Enter the Datawedge application
3. Click the menu button to create a new profile, and select New Profile.
4. Give the profile a unique name. I’ve given this name as “Connect”. You will now see it listed in the list of available profiles
5. Click on the profile to bring up its information. We are going to edit the Associated apps
6. Use the menu button to add a new app/activity
7. Scroll down to set the associated application to com.foodlogiq.connect
8. Select the top entry * as the activity
9. Scroll down to the “Intent output” section, and enable the intent output by selecting the checkbox
10 In the same “Intent output” section, manually set the Intent Action to com.bluefletch.motorola.datawedge.ACTION. Be careful not to let Android autocorrect - it may autocorrect to capitalize “Motorola” and add a space in between “data” and wedge”.
When complete, it will look like:
10. Leave the datawedge application. You’re good to use the FoodLogiQ Connect mobile application to scan!
Article is closed for comments.