Manage + Monitor
Audits and Assessments
- For users utilizing incidents to perform corrective actions, improved the experience of filing an incident by allowing users to complete the incident form while on the audit page. This allows users to quickly file multiple incidents without having to navigate between tabs.
- Updated supplier self-assessments with change requests to display a chat icon in the audit navigation area, helping users identify which sections/subsections need to be examined for evaluating change requests.
- For audits utilizing scoring and incidents, updated the audit summary page to display the number of incidents on the audit and each section/subsection. Upon clicking on the number of incidents, users will be able to see the specified incidents on a new tab, allowing for easy evaluation of the source incidents specifically related to the audit.
- Updated permissions of who can edit an audit to allow for greater flexibility when working with roles and user assignees. If a role is set on an audit, any user with that role can make changes to the audit - even if the assignee is set. To lock an audit to an individual assignee, set the assignee field only (leaving the role field blank).
- Added the name of the assessment to the email notification that is automatically generated when a scheduled assessment is available to complete.
- Added export functionality to the audit table view. Exporting the table to CSV will allow users to compare audits by template, assignees, status, score, and other elements that are visible in table columns
- Updated the primary action for the incident table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Add Audit (for supplier audits) or Add Assessment (for supplier self-assessment) actions.
- When suppliers add or update a document, they will only be prompted for the document expiration date if it is explicitly required as part of the document type. This change was made to avoid unnecessary confusion about how to populate that field for documents where it is not available.
- Updated the primary action for the document table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Add Document action.
- Deemphasized the sharing of documents into additional communities/unsharing from primary communities by removing the share icon from the document table. This feature was rarely used to accomplish these actions and led to inadvertent clicks and behaviors. Documents can still be shared with additional communities or unshared by clicking on the share icon from the specific document’s details page.
- To allow for incident time-to-completion calculations, incident administrators may indicate per incident status whether incidents are considered complete when in the specified status.
- Updated the primary action for the incident table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Add Incident action.
- Added a filter for Audit Name to the incidents table. This filter is utilized when viewing a list of incidents that were generated as part of audits.
- Added support for help text on location custom attributes. Per attribute, administrators can add descriptive text to help internal and client users better understand what information needs to be populated. Help text is available as users add or update locations.
- When a location is deleted by a supplier, users may now update that location’s status as part of accepting the delete. Today users only have the ability to delete or keep the location; this update provides functionality more similar to how the system allows for changes when a supplier has modified any other attribute.
- Updated the primary action for the incident table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Add Location action.
- Added support for help text on product custom attributes. Per attribute, administrators can add descriptive text to help internal and client users better understand what information needs to be populated. Help text is available as users add or update products.
- When a product is deleted by a supplier, users may now update that product’s status as part of accepting the delete. Today users only have the ability to delete or keep the product; this update provides functionality more similar to how the system allows for changes when a supplier has modified any other attribute.
- Updated the primary action for the incident table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Add Product action.
- Reorganized the form fields under Audits and Assessments reporting to better represent the use cases available for audit. Rather than building reports by specifying axes and other options, users can clearly choose audit reporting use cases, inclusive of existing reporting functionality (bar charts comparing average response scores by location/product/supplier and bar/pie charts comparing individual question responses) as well as new reporting use cases documented below.
- Added new Audit and Assessment reporting use cases supporting comparisons of the number of audits performed at locations, products, or against suppliers.
- When comparing audit results by location, product, or supplier, updated the reporting framework to group audits by the selected item rather than individually. For instance, when comparing audit scores by location, users will see a separate bar for each location, with the average score for each location as the size of the bar. Previously each audit was a separate bar, making it more difficult to perform comparisons of performance.
- When viewing score comparisons, added a label for the average score depicted by the hyphenated line.
- Included Assigned Role as a selectable filter in Audit and Assessment reports.
- Across all reporting sub-tabs, after clicking on a bar, wedge, or point on a graph to open the sidebar with more information about the included items in that selection, subsequent clicks in the sidebar will open the detailed information in a separate tab.
- When working with reports, users will be warned before proceeding when navigating away from a reporting page without saving the current contents to a Saved View. This functionality and the usage of opening click-actions in new tabs will allow users to work more seamlessly between reporting and other areas of Connect.
- Updated the primary action for the supplier table view from a “+” button to explicitly showcase the Invite Supplier action.
Track + Trace
- Expanded link functionality to events, giving users an easy way to denote a relationship and navigate between events and other FoodLogiQ items. Common use cases for events are to link an event to an incident that may have occurred upon delivery of products or linking an event to shipment documentation. Link permissions are based on the underlying permissions for the items that are being linked; if you can view an item you can view its links, while if you can edit an item you will be able to edit its links
- For users exporting events to CSV format, added a new option to limit the export to specific products within the returned events. Previously, the event export would contain a separate row for each product that was part of the event. Users now will have the option to only include the filtered products in the export, allowing for smaller download sizes and removing the need to filter in a separate application.
- When filtering events by products, updated the table view to show the filtered products first in the list so that the user can quickly examine lots without having to expand individual rows in the table.
Recall + Response
- Updated the location response form layout to more clearly differentiate between withdrawal-level attachments (as Reference Documents) and the attachments that a location may provide as part of their response (as Supporting Documentation).
- Added a new option for withdrawal administrators to opt to require attachments (through Supporting Documentation) when locations respond to a withdrawal. This may be utilized, for example, to ensure photo evidence is included with the response.
- Updated areas with attachments to show image thumbnails (when available). These file attachments are used on the Withdrawal Dashboard, each location’s Reference Documents, and each location’s Supporting Documentation.
- Added a filter on the location selection screen of the withdrawal wizard to quickly enable administrators to find and select active or inactive locations.
- Added Closed By as a selectable column when viewing the closed withdrawal table.
- Improved the responsiveness of the location list page for non-FoodLogiQ users that are asked to view or respond to an ad-hoc withdrawal.
- Added a new API route for obtaining all community contacts for a specified community.
- Updates to improve API usability and clarify documentation.
- Please see the API Change Log for full information about API changes.
- Added Thai to the list of available languages.
- Other small improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.