Manage + Monitor
- Introduced customizable approval flows for documents. Administrators can configure multi-stage approval flows with custom statuses to support more complex document approvals, for instance for documents that might require approvals from different functional organizations. Similar to products and locations, each document type may be associated with a different flow to allow for different behaviors based on the type of document.
- Enhanced the document details user interface to display more details on the page, including thumbnails for documents, the document’s status, and history. This brings the document view in line with products and locations.
- On the documents table, added filters and indicators to easily identify documents that are newly shared (green asterisk), have pending changes from the supplier (amber asterisk) or were deleted by the supplier (red asterisk).
- Updated document nightly notifications (based on users specified on the Who at your business gets notified when a document is shared and/or changed attribute of the document type) to include newly shared documents as well as those that have been modified by the supplier.
- Per the specified document approval flow, users may change the status of a supplier document. keeping or rejecting document edits and maintaining copies of deleted documents.
- Added the capability for suppliers and brands to add ad-hoc comments to documents, enabling back-and-forth communication as part of the approval process.
- Within document type administration, updated the Audit Scheme selection interface to search on both the audit scheme (e.g. FDA) and audit scope (e.g. Title 21 CFR Part 210) to make it easier to find desired audit schemes.
- Updated expired document email notifications to no longer include documents that are archived in a community.
- Expanded the available community owner document dashboard widgets to dynamically include small count widgets for each custom status available in document approval flows.
- Included three new large dashboard widgets for community owners examining trends in incident time to resolution. Utilizing the resolved flag on specified statuses per incident type, the widgets allow for the overall examination of the average number of days over the last 6 months it has taken to resolve an incident for the community, by incident type, or by distribution location.
- Added a new filter for Distributor on the incidents table which allows users to filter by the distribution location, aligning behavior with what is shown in the table column. The previous Distributor filter was renamed to Distributor Business to allow users to continue to filter by the owning business of the distribution location.
- Fixed an issue when viewing incidents as a distributor where certain attributes were showing on the incident details but not on the table.
- Added a time granularity selector to incident timeline graph reports. This capability allows users to better understand trends in incident reporting by grouping data by day, week, or month.
- Added a new filter for Distributor on the locations table which allows users to filter by the distribution location as specified in the location’s static supply chain.
- Introduced the ability for suppliers to save and share products that do not have required attributes filled in. Users will be prompted to let them know that there is still missing information before proceeding, and if an incomplete product is shared a Missing Required Attribute todo will be created, allowing them to complete the product at later date. This change allows initial approvals to begin while suppliers gather complete product information.
- On the product details page, products that are missing required attributes will display a banner at the top of the page as well as marked/highlighted attributes letting users know which specific required attributes are not yet populated.
- On the product table, made a new column available to display which products are missing required attributes.
- Allowed product administrators to denote the Country of Origin attribute as required. If required, the attribute is included in compliance calculations and will create todos for products that do not have the attribute populated.
- Addressed an issue where the product display name did not update when updating products in bulk through CSV format.
User Management and Roles
- Improved performance when adding roles to individual users where a large number of roles are available for selection.
- On roles, updated the template selection for internal audits and supplier assessments to utilize a user interface that allows for better performance when working with a large number of audit templates.
Track + Trace
- Added a new Shelf Life filter to allow users to filter events by the days of available shelf life at the time of event creation (utilizing content-level use by or best-before dates). This filter will be used to enable additional traceability widgets in future releases.
Recall + Response
- Added a Distributor filter in the location selection stage of the withdrawal creation wizard to enable users to quickly and easily identify all locations in their supply chain that are served by a common distributor (per the static supply chain stored on locations), allowing for faster input of potentially affected locations as part of a withdrawal.
- Updated the withdrawal history for location responses to no longer include an entry every time Supporting Documentation is attached. Instead, entries will only be included when the location submits or updates the overall form.
- Resolved an issue where datetime filters might return incorrect data depending on whether a date or datetime attribute was expected. Now datetime filters will accept either date or datetime inputs and filter accordingly.
- Resolved an issue in incidents where if data was originally populated and subsequently those data fields are no longer visible due to conditional logic, the data would remain in the hidden fields.
- Please see the API Change Log for full information about API changes.