Workflow instructions can be configured by the Community Owner within their workflow template creation. Each workflow step has notifications enabled by default. When step-based notifications are enabled, then:
- If the step is assigned to the supplier, all Community Contacts with View and Edit permissions for workflows will receive a notification that the step is now available, if a community contact is not provided the administrator will receive the notification.
- If a step is assigned a role or user then that notification will route to that user or role.
Below are examples of the notifications you may receive:
- Workflow First Initiated
- Workflow Step Available
- Workflow Step Assigned to you
- Workflow Community Owner Review Step
- Workflow Step is Returned to Supplier
- Comment Added on a Workflow
Workflow First Initiated:
Workflow Step Available:
Workflow Step Assigned to you:
Workflow Community Owner Review Step:
Workflow Step is Returned to Supplier:
Comment Added on a Workflow: