This article will cover how to manage documents in FoodLogiQ as a community member. This is relevant if you are a supplier who has shared at least one document in FoodLogiQ. Only a supplier or community member can perform these tasks.
Adding a New Document
- Visit your Dashboard and navigate to the To-do List to find documents that are required for your customer's Community that need your attention.
- Click "Attach Document" on the To-Do card you wish to complete.
3. Click "Create New Document" to share a new document within a community.
4. When creating a new document, add a Document Name and upload the file. Then, click "Attach Selected Document" to fulfill the To-do.
Note: Any field marked with a red asterisk is required and will need to be complete prior to saving.
Sharing an Existing Document
- Visit your Dashboard and navigate to the To-do List to find documents that are required for the customer's community that need your attention.
- Click "Attach Document" on the To-do card you wish to complete.
- In cases where documents of the same type have previously been uploaded, the existing document(s) can be chosen again. Information about the product/location association for this document can be seen within the modal. In the example below, a document is required for Rock Cod. A document of this type has already been shared for Mackerel. If it applies to Rock Cod too, this same document can be associated.
4. Click "Attach Selected Document". If additional fields are needed, you will see a window display highlighting required items in red.
Updating Existing Documents
As a supplier you’ll sometimes need to update expiring/expired Documents. This can be conveniently done from the Dashboard.
Click on ‘Update Document’ within the Document To-Do to update the described document:
Update the expiration date.
Choose a new attachment using the Browse button or drag/drop a file into the box. An attachment is required to successfully update the document.
Lastly, click Update. For more information on updating expired documents, please visit What Do I Do with Expired Documents?.
Unsharing a Document from a Community
In instances where a document is no longer required by a community, or the associated product/location has been unshared or inactivated, unsharing a document is preferred over deletion. Documents that are not shared in any community will not generate expiring document To-dos, but remain available in case they're needed in the future.
Steps on Unsharing Documents
1. Click on the Documents link in the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the Document you wish to unshare.
3. On the Document page, select Unshare Document under Manage Sharing.
4. A dialogue box will appear with the communities the document is currently shared with. Select the correct community and click Unshare.
By unsharing, the Community it was previously shared with will no longer have access to view this document.
Responding to a Rejected Document
As a supplier, you may notice that your Community Owner has placed your document in a certain status and requests changes from you via the comment section.
Click Edit Document Information and click save within the pop-up screen. Your changes are now saved, and the updated document has been shared with the community.
Article is closed for comments.