Product specification audits give users the ability to evaluate samples across multiple configurable fields in order to compare actual products to the master specification.
Creating a Product Specification Audit Template
1. Click on the cog wheel icon in the upper-right hand corner or next to Audits & Assessments within the left-hand navigation to access the Admin area of Audit & Assessments.
2. Navigate to Templates and click the + button to create a new assessment template.
3. Give the assessment template a unique name.
4. Under Audit and Assessment Options, ensure the Product Specification Audit is switched to Yes. This will enable the Product Evaluation Table option under Question Types.
5. Double click or click and drag the product evaluation table question type over to the body of the assessment.
6. Click + Add Column to add column(s) as needed.
- Enter the Column Name for each column. This should reflect the type of data you are looking to collect.
- Choose the Data Input Type you want in your column. There are different types available to add: Numeric, Yes/No, Text, and Custom Selection List.
- Numeric – restricts answers to numeric entries only, can set acceptance values based on numeric relationships (greater than, less than, between, etc.)
- Yes/No - restricts answers to yes or no entries only, can set acceptance values based on specific answer choice
- Text – open alphanumeric entries, cannot set acceptance values
- Custom Selection List - restricts answers to provided entries only, can set acceptance values based on specific answer choice(s), multiple selection available
- Click the trash can icon to the right of the column fields to remove that column.
7. Once the assessment is configured as expected, click Save in the top right corner.
Article is closed for comments.