If you have been invited to join a FoodLogiQ Community by one of your customers, you may need to complete an assessment as one of their requirements. To complete your assessment, it is recommended to filter your To-do list to review assessment requirements for each community of which you are a part.
Steps to Completing an Assessment From Your To-do List
1. Navigate to your Dashboard to review your To-do List. Filter your To-do List by Assessment Requirements and/or Scheduled Assessments to see what is ready for you to complete.
2. Click Attach Assessment to begin working on a new assessment. After clicking, a window will appear and you'll be able to click Start New Assessment. If there is an assessment that has already been started, the button will say Cont. Assessment.
3. Once the assessment is open, review any provided instructions and answer all questions.
4. Once complete, click Submit below the last question or in the top right corner of the assessment.
NOTE: This will make the assessment uneditable until the customer for which is was completed has reviewed.
Steps to Completing an Assessment Outside of a Workflow/To-do List
1. Click "Audits & Assessments" in the left-hand navigation menu to access your assessments list view.
NOTE: If you are a member of multiple communities, select the community name at the top for which you are completing the assessment.
2. If you see the Assessment name appear in the list, click on the assessment you wish to complete. (Continue on step 5).
3. If the Assessment does not appear in the list, click the "Add Assessment" button to create a new one.
4. Select the community for which this assessment is being completed. Then select the type of assessment in the Assessment dropdown menu and click “Start New Assessment”.
5. Complete the Assessment questions and advance through each section of the assessment by using the "Next" and "Back" buttons. You can click the "Save" button to save your responses and come back to finish the assessment later.
If applicable, a product or location may need to be associated to the assessment. These fields can be found at the top of the page.
If your assessment questions require you to upload attachments, click "Add Attachment," type in a name for the file, then upload. These attachments will later be accessible within your Documents list as Content Type = Attachment.
6. Once all questions are answered, click “Submit”.
7. After you click “Submit”, you will see a confirmation message. Click “Yes." Complete the E-signature fields if applicable, then click “Agree” to submit the assessment.
10. When complete, you will see a success message on the Assessment page.