Community owners can create assessments for their suppliers (including distributors) or anyone at their business. These assessments can be customized for when and how often they need to be completed. Assessments can be scheduled to recur or be a one-time occurrence. The assessments can be customized to a community owner’s preference and changed if necessary. Note: An assessment template must be first created before you can schedule an assessment.
Details on Scheduling Assessments
- Once logged into Connect, click on the cog icon near the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Assessment Setup tab.
- Click the Scheduled Assessments section.
- Click on the plus icon to add a new assessment schedule.
- Choose which assessment template to use, then select who it will be assigned to.
- After choosing the template and assigning it, then select whether this is a one-time occurrence, or if it will recur.
- Select when the assessment will be available to suppliers - Immediately, During Onboarding (when a supplier accepts an invitation to first join your community; this setting cannot be leveraged for current active suppliers), Custom Date (see note below).
- If a due date is selected, notifications will be sent to suppliers letting them know when it will be due, and if it is past due.
- If this is a one time occurrence, then you will be asked when it needs to start and if you wish to assign a due date to it.
- If you wish this to occur in regular intervals, select Recurring. You will also be asked when this needs to begin as well as how often. Currently, this supports Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually, Every 2 Years, or Every 3 Years. As an option, you may select a due date.
- Customizing the name is handy for recurring assessments. By clicking on the plus button in that box, you can select Month, Week, or Year. Using these options, the assessment name will change depending on what you select. For example, if you set the name to "[Year] Food Safety Audit", the assessment name will change each year. 2019 Food Safety Audit, 2020 Food Safety Audit, etc.
Note about "Custom Dates":
When scheduling an assessment to send on a specific calendar date it will be initiated at 12:00 AM GMT on that date. Depending on the timezone the user is in, this could send the assessment out late in the evening the day before.
- This is extremely important if you are setting up a schedule that you wish to have initiated the next day. For example, if you are interested in having the Assessment begin on March 15th, by selecting that date on the calendar, the assessment would generate on March 15th 12:00 AM GMT, which translates to 8:00pm EST on March 14th (Note - this will change with Daylight savings). If you are scheduling an assessment to start tomorrow, you will need to set that schedule before 8:00pm EST otherwise, they will not be sent.
- Additionally, when viewing the assessment in the schedules list view, the "Last Send" date will appear under the schedule calendar date, i.e. October 28th, but the list view may display the date before , i.e. October 27th, depending on the GMT timezone conversion.